Print Print Page | A | A | A


Withdrawal from a Full Time or Part Time Course

To withdraw from the College a student must complete an ITB student Withdrawal Form and return it with their Student Identification Card to the school office Block E – Room E016.

It is recommended that the student makes contact with their Course Co-Ordinator / Head of Department to discuss withdrawal prior to submitting the form.

For fee purposes the date of receipt by the School Office of the written notification will be taken as the date of withdrawal.

Depending on the length of time studied there may be fee implications for returning to college in the future.

Students should contact the Fees & Grants Office in Block A, Room A060 to discuss this further.

Withdrawal forms are available from the Student Information Desk in the Library or on the Institute website

Where a student withdraws from a full time course it is their responsibility to notify their grant awarding authority, i.e: SUSI / ETB

If registered with the Student Services Office, please notify the Student Services Office immediately of your withdrawal.