Print Print Page | A | A | A

Tax Relief

Full Time:

Students who pay their own tuition fees or those who have more than one student in their family attending third level and paying their own student contribution fee may be entitled to tax relief.

Information on tax relief is available on the following website


Part Time: 

Students who pay their own tuition fees are entitled to tax relief at the standard rate. Courses must be a minimum of 2 years duration.

You need to send a copy of the receipt for fees to your local revenue district along with your P60.

A list of approved colleges/courses can be accessed on the revenue commissioner’s website

See list of local revenue offices