Did you know that companies located in an incubation space have a greater success rate?
The LINC provides an ideal environment for knowledge-intensive companies with growth and export potential to access:
- A prestigious address with high quality office space:
- Business Incubation Units – these units range from 23 sqm to 62 sqm.
- Single Desk Facilities – when an entrepreneur is investigating the feasibility of an idea desk space is ideal for this stage of their business.
- A structured approach to development through programs such as the “Create, Learn, Grow” programme for the incubation clients and the Enterprise Platform Programme.
Supports at the LINC include:
- Mentoring and advice on key aspects of business development
- The academic expertise of ITB for research and development – for example through Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Vouchers
- Industry specific seminars to support innovation and development for the companies
- A cohort of students for projects, placements and graduates for recruitment
- Boardrooms, meeting rooms, lecture theatre and labs in the LINC providing a corporate image for the company
- The Institute facilities.
- Networking events run in conjunction with other business groups in the locality to give incubation clients an opportunity to network with other business people to develop their concepts
- Provision of Group Schemes for client companies
Future plans for the LINC include access to:
- Guest Speakers: Engaging a panel of inspirational speakers to motivate potential customers and students to engage with the LINC to develop their business concepts.
- Webinar Series: Provide access to high profile speakers live at the LINC by subscribing to webinars
- Google Certification: Provide an opportunity for incubation clients and students of ITB to become Google Certified via the LINC
- Annual Enterprise Development Awards to encourage development amongst our incubation clients, enterprise training and mentoring clients and also to jointly promote both the LINC and the winning companies using PR tactics.
- Hosting of an Annual Investment Forum where client companies can exhibit their companies to an invited audience of investors
Companies on site include:
- BH Consulting
- Safefood 360
- Superior Internet Marketing
- Chillistore Technology
- Cloudium Systems
- Community Matters
- Epoch Times
- Feedback 2020
The “Create, Learn, Grow” Programme is a structured programme that incubation clients at the LINC will avail of during their tenancy. This programme allows access to quarterly mentorship, support, training, all seminars at the centre, networking opportunities and workshops. The programme is designed to provide support and direction to our clients in order to allow them create better product offerings, learn better ways of doing business and grow their businesses into successful enterprises.
The creation of opportunity for entrepreneurs, students, staff and researchers to think entrepreneurially and formulate ideas and also to investigate the commercial potential. This can be described as the pre-incubation support for those who have the business idea but need support in identifying it’s feasibility. Typically this will be for those taking hot-desks.The provision of mentoring, training and support to allow them to investigate these ideas and learn how to develop/accelerate/commercialise them. Typically this is for companies in their first 18 months of incubation whose objective is to commercialise the product/service and secure funding.
The support to grow their business and make it scaleable and sustainable. At this point the company are trading and they want to move beyond their initial market and need support to grow the business
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 018851119