New Frontiers Programme at The LINC
The New Frontiers Programme is the Enterprise Ireland funded flagship entrepreneur development programme.
For 2013 we are continuing our exciting partnership with the Synergy Centre at ITT Dublin, in Tallaght. Together we will provide the New Frontiers Programme 2013 - Phase 1, over 6 weeks in June/July 2013 and Phase 2, which runs over 6 months from September 2013.
Both centres have significant track records of successfully providing a business incubation environment that nourishes business skills and company growth. The partnership between the two incubation centres provides an extensive support platform to wider regional business development.
The New Frontiers Programme Phase 1 will bring new entrepreneurs through a 6 week part time evening programme, to help them Test the Business concepts and ideas, and enable them to produce a clear analysis of the commercial opportunity within their business idea.
All Phases of the Programme will have sessions and modules delivered at both the LINC and the Synergy Centre. Both Phases require strong commitment on the part of the prospective entrepreneur, and are subject to a competitive recruitment process. There is no financial charge to the participant.
New Frontiers Programme Outline
Phase 1: Testing the Business
- Recruiting : April/May 2013
- Commencing : June 2013
- Commitment : 6 weeks part-time
- Output : Business Case Document
Phase 2: Planning the Business
- Recruiting: July/August 2013.
- Commencing : September 2013
- Commitment : 6 months full-time
- Content : Intensive training & One to One support, Extensive mentoring, Significant networking opportunities, Challenging ongoing reviews
- Supports : €15,000 EI Stipend funding, Hot Desk
- Investor Ready Business Plan and Implementation/Action Plan for the Business
Phase 3: Developing the Business
- Commencing : follow on from Phase 2
- Bringing product or service to market
- Key targets:
- employment milestones
- export milestones
- Investment procurement
- Supports : networking, access to agency supports, hot desk, ongoing mentoring
Applications for Phase 2 are closed.
Applications for Phase 1 will open from April 29th and close on May 17th.
All applicants will be contacted within one week of closing date, and should be available for a personal interview shortly thereafter. Planned commencement date of next Phase 1 is early June 2013.
Any queries, contact Colm Ó Maolmhuire, Enterprise Manager, The LINC, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown.
Phone: 01 885 1119 Email: email@example.com