The login is your Student Id and no password.
Please take time to read the relevant information below before exams commence
- You must present your valid ITB student card to gain access to all exam venues. If you have lost your student card, please order a new one now by clicking on this link here.
- Please take note of the Examination Regulations 3AS05 including a ban on the use of mobile phones and electronic or smart devices in examination venues and for the duration of all examinations.
- Please take particular note of regulations 5. to 8. and 15. as extracted below. Students with any of the items prohibited in note 5. below will not be allowed into the examination venue. As per note 15. below students must bring their own non programmable calculator, where required, for examinations.
- Wallets can be brought into the exam venue but should also be placed in your clear plastic bag. Clear plastic bags are required for mobile phones, pens, pencils etc. and will no longer be provided. You must bring your own clear plastic bag or purchase from the ITB shop for a nominal price.
- LOCKERS are available in A block, E block and F block as per 3SS25 “Use of Student Lockers”. Lockers can be selected for use on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no charge for the use of the locker. You must provide your own lock for your chosen locker. 32mm padlocks are recommended. Locks may be on sale in the Institute shop subject to availability.
Per Examination Regulations 3AS05 (extract)
- 5. Students must not bring into the examination venue, have in their possession, under their control, or within their reach:
i. Bags of any description (this includes large purses which are effectively bags and glasses cases).
ii. Any books or papers
iii. Electronic or smart devices (including iPods, iPads, laptops, earphones etc.)
- iv. Programmable calculators
- 6. Students may bring into the examination venue pens, pencils, rulers as required for their exam provided that they are in a clear plastic bag. (Note that plastic bags will not be provided so students should bring their own or purchase from the ITB shop).
- 7. Mobile phones may be brought into the examination venue provided that they are switched off and placed under the desk in a clear plastic bag for the duration of the exam.
- 8. It will be considered an offence and a disciplinary matter to use or attempt to use a mobile phone, programmable calculator or any other electronic or smart device (including iPods, iPads, laptops, earphones) for the duration of the exam. Students found to be using or suspected of using mobile phones, programmable calculators or any electronic or smart device will be considered to be in breach of examination regulations and will be subject to disciplinary procedures. The mobile phone, programmable calculator or other electronic or smart device will be confiscated; an Institute official has the right to review any content which appears to be relevant based on section 2A (1)(d) of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. The mobile phone, programmable calculator or electronic or smart device will then be released. This could take a number of days.
- 15. NEW Students must bring their own calculator, where required, for examinations. Calculators will not be supplied. Calculators used in examinations must be silent, self-powered and non-programmable. Calculators may not be passed from one candidate to another. Instructions for use may not be brought into the examination venue. Candidates must indicate on their answer booklets the make and model of any calculator(s) used in the examination.
Examination results will be published at 2pm on Monday 13 June 2016.
Exam Results click here
Accessing your results:
An email was sent to your ITB student email account with a PIN reminder. If you have any difficulties accessing results with your PIN, please ring the number below
Student Information Desk: (01) 8851592
The"Student Guide to Viewing Exam Results"gives a step-by-step guide to viewing your examination results
To pay any outstanding repeat or deferred examination fees Click Here
With effect from Autumn 2013, transcripts of ratified results are available as a secure electronic document. Hard copies of results will no longer be posted to students after each exam board. As soon as these electronic documents are processed students have the option of printing the transcript if necessary. You will need your student ID number (Bxxxxxxxx) and PIN to log in to the electronic document system.
If you did examinations since the Autumn 2013 exam session, you can access your secure electronic transcript by clicking here Electronic Transcripts of results for June of this academic year 2014/15 are available. Electronic transcripts/grademailers for August examinations will be processed over the coming weeks.
Requesting a Duplicate Parchment, Transcript of Results or Single Subject Certificate
(Do not use this link if you are requesting transcripts from 2013/14 onwards- See Electronic Transcripts above)
If your results were ratified before August 2013 and you have lost or misplaced the original paper transcript or parchment or single subject certificate, you may request and pay for a duplicate copy using our online system. ***Only use this facility where your results were ratified before the introduction of Electronic Transcripts/Grademailers (before Aug 2013)
*NB Please note that during exam time the turnaround for requests for duplicate transcripts/parchments/single subject certificates is 5 working days
To access the system click here
Application to retain Honours (or Merit/Distinction) award classification on exceptional grounds
This form is to be used by a learner when applying to an examination board for consideration to retain Honours (or Merit/Distinction) award classification on an exceptional basis.
For Application Criteria see section 12 of Academic programme assessment policy and procedure 3AS06
For Application form click 4FAS24 The closing date to make an application is Wednesday 21 September 2016.
European Diploma Supplement
For details on European Diploma Supplement please click here
Embedded “Exit” award application
Students wishing to terminate their studies prior to the completion of an entire programme may, where a lesser award exists and having successfully completed the requisite number of NFQ level of credits apply for an exit award by completing form 4FAS23. The closing date to apply for an Exit Award is Wednesday 21 September 2016.
For example a Degree level 7 student having successfully completed years 1 and 2 and accumulated 120 credits may wish to apply for an exit award of a NFQ Level 6 Higher Certificate (if available).
This form is not to be used for students who wish to temporarily withdraw from a programme and return at a later date. Students who are awarded an exit award may not immediately register (within the next academic year) on any follow-on course to the course for which the exit award has been obtained.
For Exam related queries contact the Examinations Office:
Ann Brady:(01) 885 1573
Loretta Martin: (01) 885 1327
Susan King: (01) 885 1301
Toyah O'Connell:(01) 885 1042
Apprentice Exam Results Term 2 January - March 2016