Course Electives Overview
For the Attention of Full-time Students Only.
Certain ITB courses (not all of them) offer students a choice of subjects in Semester 1 and 2, in addition to the mandatory modules a student must take.
Students should check the list of full-time courses below to establish if your chosen course has elective (options) subjects.
Course Elective Forms
Semester 2 Elective Forms
|Social & Community Development Courses|
|Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|BN025 / BN115||BN115 / BN415|
|Social Care Courses|
|Year 3||Year 4|
|BN113 / BN406|
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|BN003||BN023 / BN307 / BN114||BN101 / BN403|
|BN014||BN014 / BN101 / BN303||BN110 / BN411|
|BN017 / BN110||BN017 / BN110||BN114 / BN414|
Elective forms to follow *
* Elective form will be available shortly – please check the website over the coming days.
If your course is listed above and you are a full-time student, you must complete an electives choice form.
If your course is listed above and you are a part-time student, you don’t need to do anything
It is the responsibility of each full-time student to notify the Admissions Office of their chosen elective modules for this Academic Year by:
Wednesday 27th February 2013.
Failure to register your elective choices for each semester will result in:
- ITB Network access will cease on the evening of 1st March 2013 so students will have
- No access to email or student data files after this date.
- There will be no provision made for you to take end of semester or end of year examinations in elective subjects. This can cause a lot of disruption and unnecessary difficulties.
How do I register for my electives?
Students can register for their electives by completing the appropriate course elective form. Completed forms can be returned as follows –
- Drop the completed form into the Student Information Desk (SID), Block F, before Wednesday 27th February 2013.